isearch provides the client with a short list of highly qualified candidates who have been thoroughly screened and developed. The exceptional results of isearch's recruiting can be attributed to our due diligence and original, research-driven approach. We specialize in identifying passive candidates - individuals not actively looking to make a move but with the assets and attributes that make them well-suited to the position.
To accomplish this, we:
- Partner with our client to develop a detailed profile based on the specific requirements of the position.
- Begin each search with a comprehensive analysis of the market.
- Conduct extensive research and due diligence in order to identify the passive candidates employed in specified target companies and industries.
- Once a comprehensive target list of companies and candidates has been developed, we use traditional search methods to thoroughly screen, qualify and interview prospective candidates.
- isearch gathers candidate resumes, detailed bio information, and other notes tailored to the position and presents this information to our clients.
Most research projects are completed within a four week period. Because the client oversees the final phase of the hiring process, isearch offers its research services at a fraction of the price charged by traditional search firms. isearch's research services operate on an all-inclusive, fixed fee basis regardless of the position or salary level.