ISEARCH GROUP, INC. is seeking an Engagement Manager for our growing organization.
As our Engagement Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Partnering with iSearch team/client to develop Position Profile.
- Conducting in-depth research/due diligence.
- Screening/qualifying candidates.
- Planning project life-cycle deliverables.
The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial and thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Developing search strategy based on position profile specifics and market landscape.
- Communicating proactively and regularly with client and isearch team members to ensure search runs smoothly and effectively.
- Understanding clients' technical/functional hiring needs and translate those needs into effective candidate generation (sourcing) strategies.
- Proactive research of industry competitors and overall familiarity with the marketplace for talent to build out a strong long list for client.
- Screening candidates for availability, interest level, salary expectations, relocation needs, some technical skills, and core competencies and present appropriately.
- Providing service-oriented, organized, timely and thorough candidate and client engagement.
- Maintaining commitment, attention to detail and adherence to processes.
- 4+ years of experience in sourcing, recruiting in a fast-paced organization known for process excellence.
- Experience creating candidate pipelines and a proven track record of hiring success with implementing targeted sourcing initiatives.
- Proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships within team.
- Superb customer focus, attention to detail and organization skills.
- Ability to interact with and act as a consultant to all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communication.
- Strong organizational skills that support management of multiple requisitions, business initiatives and/or project responsibilities.
- Excited by the idea of interfacing with senior executives at Fortune 100 companies.
- Ability to think outside of the box. Must be creative, resourceful, and able to execute.
- Self-motivated with the ability to perform under limited supervision and direction.
- BA/BS required.
Potential candidates should send resumes to: APPLY HERE