Fortune 500 Biopharmaceutical Leader
Executive Director, Global SAP Center of Excellence (COE)
An industry leading Fortune 500 Biopharmaceutical company is looking for an Executive Director to lead a Global SAP Center of Excellence (COE). The COE supports key areas of the business, including Operations, Sales, HR, Finance, Supply Chain and Procurement.
- Identify $Multi-Billion dollar companies who have selected SAP as their ERP vendor and have completed global implementation within the last five years.
- Create a market map of potential successors to the CIO within the next five years.
- Pinpoint candidates who have demonstrated a track record of leading global IT teams as well as large outsourced partners.
- Screen candidates for leadership capabilities and ability to influence key business stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Evaluate candidates’ current knowledge of SAP industry trends and ability to work closely with programmers and technical architects.
- Place emphasis on candidates who have experience working under FDA guidelines.
- Developed long list of qualified candidates, including those at competitors and other industry leaders.
- Submitted candidates based on leadership skills, knowledge of SAP, growth potential, and company culture fit.
- Evaluated top candidates quantitatively along customized criteria.
- Presented detailed information on “short list” of 6 candidates.
- Candidate from list was offered the position and accepted.