Group Product Manager
Fortune 500 Consumer Packaged Goods Company
Fortune 500 CPG leader is looking for a Group Product Manager to lead product marketing and management for a $150M category. They are currently #2 in North America and looking to capture additional market share.
- Put together list of household-name CPG companies known for product innovation/brand name recognition.
- Identify candidates with MBAs from Top 25 programs who have at least 6-10 years progressive product management and marketing experience. Specifically, focus on those with significant P&L responsibility.
- Qualify candidates for experience in areas including market research, understanding consumer segments, and developing global product roadmaps.
- Target those with a background in product position and pricing.
- Screen candidates for the ability to manage lean marketing teams of 3-5 associates.
- Built diverse target list of 80 product and brand management leaders at industry-leading CPG companies with operations in the target region.
- Evaluated each candidate according to customized criteria.
- Identified and ranked 8 candidates from large companies who met all requirements and demonstrated superior management capabilities.
- Candidate from list was offered the position and accepted.